Birth Date: 10/14/1944
Hometown: London – England
CRMSP: 15784 (1971)
– Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of Botucatu – Unesp in 1970
– Professor. Dr. Plastic Surgery by Univ. Federal Escola Paulista de Medicina
– Specialist in Plastic Surgery by the Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery
– Specialist in Hand Surgery by the Brazilian Society of Hand Surgery
– Residence in the Department of Surgery at the Hospital das Clinicas, FMUSP 1971-1974.
– Specialization in Plastic Surgery at FMUSP in the period 1972-1974.
– Medical Title received on 01/23/71.
– Regular Specialization Course in Hand Surgery at the Municipal Hospital, under the leadership of Prof. Dr. Alipio Pernet in the 1975-1978 period.
Post titles – Graduation
– Master of Medicine in the area of ââClinical Surgery, degree awarded by the Faculty of Medicine, University of SÃ£o Paulo, in 1980.
– Doctor of Science from the Federal University of SÃ£o Paulo, 1995 – Paulista School of Medicine.
– Fellow of the International College of Surgeons in Plastic Surgery.
– Member and Founder of the Chapter of the Brazilian Society of Hand Surgery Plastic Surgery.
– Plastic Surgery Specialist of the Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery.
– Specialist Hand Surgery – Brazilian Society of Hand Surgery.
– Regent of the Hand Surgery Chapter SBCP in the biennium 90/91, 92/93, 94/95 and 98/2000.
– Works published in national and international journals and books in the specialty (50 works).
– Author of the book – fascial flaps – fasciocutaneous and OsteomiofasciocutÃ¢neos.
– Collaboration in the book “Atlas anatomicoclinical of myocutaneous flaps and Muscle.”
– Author Collaboration – Member tumors Scapular.
– Author Collaboration – Las Manos (Spanish).
– Papers presented at Scientific Sessions as author and / or coauthor (130 jobs).
– Translator of the books: “Progress in Gynecology” and “Questions and Answers Orthopedics”.
– Classes administered over Brazilian and international conferences, accredited services, medical schools and others in the course of the academic life, as a teacher services accredited by the Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery and Hand and MEC.
– Medical Assistant to the First Surgical Clinic at the Discipline of FMUSP Plastic Surgery in the 1974-1976 period.
– Medical Responsible for the “Hand Surgery Area” at the Medical-Scientific Research Institute of SÃ£o Bernardo do Campo, Service Accredited by SBCPL in the period from 1984 to 1991.
– Medical Responsible for the “Hand Surgery Area” at the Children’s Hospital Darcy Vargas from 1992-1998.
– Professor of Plastic Surgery Department of Education, Oswaldo Cruz – 1998-2001
– Professor of Plastic Surgery Department of Education, Heliopolis – 2002-2016.
Affiliates Technical Committees in Congress
– Secretary and President in 80 conference tables.